My Goal in Blogging

I started this blog in May of 2008, shortly after my election to the School Committee, because I believed it was very important to both provide the community with an opportunity to share their thoughts with me about our schools and to provide me with an opportunity for me to ask questions and share my thoughts and reasoning. I have found the conversation generated on my blog to be extremely helpful to me in learning community views on many issues. I appreciate the many people who have taken the time to share their views. I believe it is critical to the quality of our public schools to have a public discussion of our community priorities, concerns and aspirations.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amherst candidates featured on ACTV

By THE DAILY HAMPSHIRE GAZETTE

AMHERST - All five candidates for School Committee at the March 23 town elections will be featured on the "Conversations with Isaac BenEzra" program on Amherst Community Television beginning tonight.

BenEzra said the 30-minute interview for each candidates starts with Vince O'Connor and Ernie Dalkas, which will be broadcast from 7 to 8 p.m. on Channel 12.

On March 10, Rick Hood and Rob Spence will be featured, followed by the March 17 interview with incumbent Kathleen Anderson.

BenEzra said he hopes many people will tune in because of the importance of the contested election.

"We're at a pivotal point where the future of Amherst's public education system will be determined," BenEzra said.

Each interview will be broadcast six times on ACTV and will also be available for viewing on demand at the ACTV Web site, ACTV.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this information! I don't know very much about them and want to hear what they have to say.

kevin said...

Available On Demand from ACTV

http://www.actvamherst.com/Site/ACTV_on_Demand.html

---